The streak continues! How long can the “Sunday (& Not-Sunday) Seven last? Who knows. Take bets! Start a pool! At least now I’ll try to get them posted on Sunday. Unless, of course, I don’t.
I actually have three Sunday Seven posts started, but with it being Christmas Eve, I thought of something more appropriate to the season. Every year around November/December, I receive the Signals catalog. It’s “for Fans & Friends of Public Television,” (that’s what it says on the cover) which I support. It boasts unusual games, DVD sets, jewelry, pottery, clothing, and more; many items are made in developing countries. It also has a bevy of T-shirts with silly sayings. Here are seven my favorites. They’re in no particular order because I couldn’t determine which ones I liked best. (See #6 below.)
Seven Silly T-Shirt Sayings (Ha! Alliteration!)
- Hyphenated. Non-hyphenated. That’s irony.
- The engineer’s motto: If it ain’t broke, take it apart and fix it.
- Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.
- People who wonder if the glass is half full or half empty are missing the point. The glass is refillable.
- I prefer my kale with a silent K.
- My decision-making skills resemble those of a squirrel trying to cross the street.
- 99 bugs in the code
99 bugs in the code
Take one down
And patch it up
132 bugs in the code.
And that’s a wrap!
Merry Christmas, all!
(Photos and quotes ©2017 Signals catalog)
2 thoughts on “Laughter: the Best Christmas Present”
Those are funny! I like #4 the best. 🙂
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
(I had technical difficulties and had to reply again so I could check the “notify” box. Sorry!)